Biba Carmen Remy Hair Wig Bona
Biba Carmen Remy Hair Bona Wig
Biba Washing and Care Instruction
1. Fill a basin with cold or lukewarm water.
Do not wash wig in hot water.
2. Using a mild shampoo, gently cleanse the scalp.
Do not rub or massage the hair.
3. Rinse thoroughly then lightly squeeze hair in cold water.
4. Pat dry with towel. Do not comb when wet.
5. After hair is completely dry, comb into desired style using a wide tooth comb or finger styling only. Do not begin combining the hair from the top or middle.
It will damage the hair. You should comb the hair gently from the end.
6. Long hair should be braided in a few sections sleeping or swimming to prevent tangling of hair.
7. Don’t sleep on wet hair. It will matt and tangle up.
8. Do not spray or put heavy pomade on synthetic hair.
This will dull and matt hair.
9. When wig is not in use, keep the wig on mannequin head or wig stand to maintain its original shape.
10. This Brazilian Remy Wig can be styled using curling iron set on until 400 degrees Fahrenheit.