European Natural Dawn Wig
SALE: WAS: $159.99 NOW: $19.99
Please call for the availability and color tones.
NOTE: All clearance wigs are sometimes out for display.
Synthetic Hair Washing Instructions:
1. Swish gently with mild shampoo in cold or lukewarm water.
2. Rinse thoroughly then lightly squeeze hair in cold water, making sure not to rub hair.
3. After towel blot, shake out and drip dry. Do not comb when wet.
4. After the hair is completely dry, comb into desired style using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling only.
5. Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling, gradually moving up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle the hair.
6. Gently de-tangle hair with a wide tooth comb every morning and night.
7. Do not use curling irons or curling kits. The hair can burn or lose its shape.
8. No setting is necessary. Curls will snap back into place when hair is completely dry.
9. Long hair products should be braided in a few sections for sleeping or swimming to prevent tangling of the hair.
10. We recommend that you avoid sleeping on the product to prevent matting, tangling, and shedding.
11. Don’t spray or put heavy pomade on synthetic hair products. This will dull and matt the hair.
For the Wig products: When not in use, use a mannequin head or wig stand to keep form and shape and decrease tangling and matting.