Dr. Miracle's Creme Relaxer No Base Regular
With macadamia nut oil for extra conditioning protection and shine.
"With macadamia nut oil for extra conditioning protection and shine"
HOW TO USE:
Do's & Don'ts:
1. Do Read all warnings and directions in its entirety before proceeding.
2.Do a preliminary strand test prior to relaxer application.
3.Don't shampoo your hair 48 hours before relaxing.
4.Don't apply relaxer directly to your scalp and surrounding skin areas.
5.Do always apply a protective gel around hairline, including ears, neck and forehead.
(note: A petroleum jelly can be used).
1. This product contains Sodium Hydroxide. It must be used carefully and in accordance with directions to avoid skin and scalp burns, hair loss and eye injury.
2. Do not use if scalp is irritated or injured.
3. Do not use on bleached hair. Do not use on permanently colored hair which is breaking splitting or otherwise damaged
4. If hair has been previously relaxed, relax only the new growth as described in the directions.
5. If the relaxer causes skin or scalp irritation, rinse out immediately and wash with a neutralizing shampoo (sold separately). If irritation persists or if hair loss occurs consult a physician.
6. If the relaxer gets into eyes, rinse immediately and consult physician
7. Do not use on permanently waved or curly permed hair until it has grown out.
8. Contains alkali. Avoid contact with eyes. Can cause blindness