Sensationnel Goddess Remi Bump
First, Sensationnel search supplies around the globe and only the most healthy and youthful hair is chosen. Then they make sure that all cuticles face the same direction for less tangling and matting, being tagged and maintained as "root end first" throughout the manufacturing process. Because of this unique procedure, Sensationnel hair does not go through extensive chemical processing to remove cuticles like most other human hair products. Sensationnel Remi hair , with its protective layer intact, remains strong and healthy, maintaining its luxurious sheen longer than ordinary human hair.
The specific weave or braid procedure work determine actual hair maintenance requirements. Ask you hair stylist for specific washing and maintenance instructions.
- Detangle hair from ends to roots before washing
- Carefully wash with lukewarm water and mild shampoo. Do not rub or twist the hair. Follow with conditioner
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub the hair dry into the towel
- Dry and style hair as recommended by your hair stylist
- For Bonded Hair, do not blow dry or apply heat over adhesives