Shake N Go NAKED ART BRAZILIAN VIRGIN REMY Weaving Human Hair
Shake-N-Go Naked ART Brazilian Virgin Remy 100% Weaving Human Hair
· Hair Length - 20", 22", 24", 26"
· Color It with Confidence and with Naked
· Naturally Wavy
· Detail Wig Care Instruction includes
· Only the healthiest remy hair
· Long lasting wear
· All natural remy hair
· Shed free weft innovation
· Returns to its original condition after wash
· Excellent results with heating tools
· Stays healthy after color
· Able to perm with great results
Hair Care Instruction
- Refrain from using products containing oil or pomade.
- Mist the wig with water and gently shake to refresh the curls.
- Store the wig on a wig stand.
- Do not submerge the wig in the water.
- Spray the wig with water to dampen it.
- When applying shampoo, wash gently in a vertical direction and softly remove the remaining soap by hand.
- Apply conditioner if necessary.
- Rinse the hair using water spray or gently splash with water.
- Dry the hair by towel blotting and shake out the curls.
- Allow it to dry on a wig stand.
Detailed Hair Washing
1. Shampoo at least once every two weeks. To maintain the best condition, it is recommended to wash once a week or once every 3 days.
2. Before wash, spray leave-in conditioner/water to the tangled or dry parts of the hair. Brush it gently with a big-tooth comb.
3. Shampoo and rinse with lukewarm water. Then use conditioner and rinse with cold water.
4. If any styling products were used, follow washing directions A or B below:
A. Repeat the washing process 2-3 times until there is no residue left.
B. Soak in lukewarm water with shampoo for 10 minutes and rinse.
5. Gently pat out the excess water with a clean towel.
6. Spray leave-in conditioner and comb through gently. If hair dryer must be used, the temperature should be set to medium. Air dry is recommended to maintain is healthy condition
The hair must be deep conditioned using treatment products to keep its original healthy condition. Deep conditioning should be done according to how you style your hair.
Deep conditioning recommendations:
At least once a month if … Heating tools are used frequently
Color treated or chemically treated
At least twice a month if … The hair has been used for awhile
Color treated or chemically treated multiple times
To store it, deep condition the hair and air dry it completely. Avoid humid area and direct light.
Curling the Hair
1. For more volume, mix 1 part water and 1 part leave-in conditioner and spray lightly on the hair.
2. Comb it lightly while scrunching the curls or use your fingers to comb it through.
3. To hold the curls longer use gel, mousse, curls moisturizing lotion or serum.
Do not use any styling products near the cap. Do not tie the hair or use a pin when it is wet since it may damage the hair.
Straightening the Hair
1. After wash, lightly spray leave-in conditioner and dry it completely.
2. Using a big-tooth comb, brush the hair gently to loosen the curls. Lightly apply setting lotion.
3. Use a flat iron to straighten the hair.
Tip: For the best results, the temperature of the flat iron should be between 300- 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Using a heat protecting product is recommended.
4. To avoid dryness and split ends caused by high temperature, use hair serum towards the end of the hair.
1. Read and understand the hair dye instructions and follow it accordingly.
Tip: To avoid unwanted color results, dye a small portion first to test.
2. Changes in hair color should be carefully referenced by reading the hair dye instruction.
3. It is recommended to use a treatment product that contains protein before and after the procedure. This may protect the hair from getting damaged by the hair dye.
4. Hair color result may be different when re-dying the hair. It is recommended to consult a professional.
1. Consult a professional regarding the procedure.
2. Read the instruction and understand it fully before you start.
3. Hair bleaching is the process of removing the pigment from the hair strand. Therefore, if you wish to dye the hair with a striking color, you can bleach it first to get true and vibrant color.
4. To protect the hair from getting damage by the bleach process, it is recommended to use a treatment product that contains protein agents before and after the procedure.
5. Using a hair dye after you bleach it can cause hair damage. It is recommended to use semi permanent hair dye.
6. If bleach powder is used with peroxide developer:
Peroxide levels possible results
30 volume 6, 30, 27
40 volume 30, 27, 24
Above are based on the colors of regular wig products.
1. Important to consult a professional.
2. Read and fully understand the perm instruction and follow the steps accordingly.
3. Choose the curl size based on the desired curl pattern.
4. It is recommended to use a treatment product that contains protein before and after the perm procedure. This will protect the hair from getting damaged.
5. If you wish to re-perm the hair, you must consult a professional to avoid unwanted curls result.
Rod sizes 7/16” 11/16” 3/4” 1”
Jerry curl beach curl loose deep Body wave