Vivica Fox Pure Stretch Cap Synthetic Wig Espirit
Quick ViewPure Stretch Cap All Day long Comfort You'll forget you're wearing a wig Pure Stretch Cap - Stretches throughout the entire perimeter. Super thin and...
- Pure Stretch Cap
- All Day long Comfort
- You'll forget you're wearing a wig
Synthetic Hair Washing Instructions:
1. Swish gently with mild shampoo in cold or lukewarm water.
2. Rinse thoroughly then lightly squeeze hair in cold water, making sure not to rub hair.
3. After towel blot, shake out and drip dry. Do not comb when wet.
4. After the hair is completely dry, comb into desired style using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling only.
5. Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling, gradually moving up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle the hair.
6. Gently de-tangle hair with a wide tooth comb every morning and night.
7. Do not use curling irons or curling kits. The hair can burn or lose its shape.
8. No setting is necessary. Curls will snap back into place when hair is completely dry.
9. Long hair products should be braided in a few sections for sleeping or swimming to prevent tangling of the hair.
10. We recommend that you avoid sleeping on the product to prevent matting, tangling, and shedding.
11. Don’t spray or put heavy pomade on synthetic hair products. This will dull and matt the hair.
For the Wig products: When not in use, use a mannequin head or wig stand to keep form and shape and decrease tangling and matting.
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Purchasing & DeliveryBefore you make your purchase, it’s helpful to know the measurements of the area you plan to place the furniture. You should also measure any doorways and hallways through which the furniture will pass to get to its final destination.
Picking up at the storeShopify Shop requires that all products are properly inspected BEFORE you take it home to insure there are no surprises. Our team is happy to open all packages and will assist in the inspection process. We will then reseal packages for safe transport. We encourage all customers to bring furniture pads or blankets to protect the items during transport as well as rope or tie downs. Shopify Shop will not be responsible for damage that occurs after leaving the store or during transit. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure the correct items are picked up and in good condition.
DeliveryCustomers are able to pick the next available delivery day that best fits their schedule. However, to route stops as efficiently as possible, Shopify Shop will provide the time frame. Customers will not be able to choose a time. You will be notified in advance of your scheduled time frame. Please make sure that a responsible adult (18 years or older) will be home at that time.
In preparation for your delivery, please remove existing furniture, pictures, mirrors, accessories, etc. to prevent damages. Also insure that the area where you would like your furniture placed is clear of any old furniture and any other items that may obstruct the passageway of the delivery team. Shopify Shop will deliver, assemble, and set-up your new furniture purchase and remove all packing materials from your home. Our delivery crews are not permitted to move your existing furniture or other household items. Delivery personnel will attempt to deliver the purchased items in a safe and controlled manner but will not attempt to place furniture if they feel it will result in damage to the product or your home. Delivery personnel are unable to remove doors, hoist furniture or carry furniture up more than 3 flights of stairs. An elevator must be available for deliveries to the 4th floor and above.