Vivica Fox Handmade Deep Lace Front Futura Synthetic Wig Neema
17" Short top layered and loose layered bottom lace front and razor cut edges that frame the face
100% New Futura: Curling Iron Safe!
100% Hand Stitched: Feels light as a feather wears light as a feather
Superior craftsmanship, quality like a work of art. Light, airy, and comfortable like a feather. You will forget that you're wearing a wig!
Feature: Lace Front
Hair Type: Futura
Handmade Wig Cap Construction
NEW FUTURA HAIR CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Swish gently with mild shampoo in cold or lukewarm water.
2. Rinse thoroughly then lightly squeeze hair in cold water, making sure not to rub hair.
3. After towel blot, shake out and drip dry. Do not comb when wet.
4. After the hair is completely dry, comb into desired style using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling only.
5. Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling, gradually moving up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle the hair.
6. Gently de-tangle hair with a wide tooth comb every morning and night.
7. For curling set your iron between 356 degrees- 392 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not go above 392 degrees Fahrenheit, anything higher increases the chance of damaging the hair.
8. Long hair products should be braided in a few sections for sleeping or swimming to prevent tangling of the hair.
9. Don’t sleep on wet hair, it will matt and tangle up.
10. Don’t spray or put heavy pomade on synthetic hair products. This will dull and matt the hair.
For the Wig products: When not in use, use a mannequin head or wig stand to keep form and shape and decrease tangling and matting.